Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We are trying to update and inform travelers and potential travelers as thoroughly as we can during these interesting times please know that the Love Leavenworth Team takes the health of our guest's and our local community seriously.
Washington State fully repoened all industry sectors with limited exceptions for large indoor events on 6/30/2021
Leavenworth is open and welcomes all travelers. Please use good judgement on masking protocols, social distance where possible, and enjoy our fresh mountain air.
For current updates and information from our local Health District Please visit https://www.cdhd.wa.gov/covid-19 for the most current Covid related information.
Airbnb: Full refund of funds paid to Love Leavenworth up to 5 days prior to arrival. Airbnb cancellation or service fees may apply.
Expedia, Home Away and VRBO: If canceled 14 days before check-in the guest will receive 100% of the amount they've paid. If canceled between 7 and 14 days before check-in, then the refund will be 50%. Cancellation fees or listing site service fees may apply.
All Bookings- If you need to cancel for valid Covid related reasons past the full refund date on any booking we will review on a case by case basis and may offer full or partial refunds. Valid reasons such as last minute travel restrictions, last minute travel interruptions, last minute cancellations of events. If a traveler becomes ill with Covid like symptoms or is knowingly exposed to a person known to have contracted Covid 19 prior to travel please contact Love Leavenworth reservations staff immediately.
- Required use of PPE and adhering to rigid safety standards set by the Department of Health for all Love Leavenworth employees.
- Implemented an updated two tiered cleaning system that first cleans a home then sanitizes the home.
- Utilizing EPA registered quality products that are most effective at destroying viruses and germs.
- Extra sanitizing of all high touch areas such as doorknobs, keypads, light switches and more.
- Purchased new sanitizing foggers to disinfect soft surfaces more effectively.
- Implemented new garbage collection procedures.
- Providing an EPA registered sanitizer and fresh cleaning rags for guest use.
- Implemented new inspection procedures.
The cleanliness of our homes is now more important than ever and we will do our best to provide the safest homes possible for our guests.
Restaurants- All are open with extra outside seating.
Retail Stores-All retail stores are open. That's right if you are needing a Cheese Monger or Schocolat fix you can still get items from those shops and more. More specific information can be found at our local chamber website for the current retail shop and restaraunt hours as well as what services are provided.
Grocery Stores- Safeway and Dans Food Market are open.
Parks- Blackbird Island and Lake Wenatchee State Park are open just to name a few....
Trails-The Wenatchee River Ranger District has opened trailheads and day-use areas across the Forest Service Land. More detailed information can be found at our local Forest Service Office.